Monday 30 March 2015

Towcester- Say no to the car park

No comments:
 

Since coming back from uni for my easter break, I have seen coloured ribbons all around my small town. This campaign has been started by the local people trying to stop a beloved field (local dog walking attraction) being turned into a car park for the new council offices. The plans for this car park were released late after the building work had already started and the people of towcester were assured all parking was to be in the town centre along with up by the local Tesco. The new car park is unnecessary, it will course many issues for people trying to access the housing estate (which I have lived on for almost 20 years now) above it (The Shires). As none of you have heard of Towcester, it's a small town in Northamptonshire, it's a countryside town. It would be really sad to have this beautiful town turned into one massive car park. I thought I would share this with you to see what your thoughts are, I think this campign is truely inspiring and shows how a small community can stand together! 


SAY NO TO THE CAR PARK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff