Thursday 24 March 2016

Amsterdam

No comments:
 
AMSTERDAM, AMSTERDAM, AMSTERDAM!!!!


For Dan's 21st birthday present I took him to Amsterdam (I know I'm the best girlfriend ever).

We went for 2 days and stayed at a small hotel called Alp Hotel, it was in the prefect location, about a 10 minute walk to dam square, would defiantly recommend. 

We crammed in as many activities as we could in the 2 days we had, I personally think that we had long enough. We went to the Heineken museum, although I don't like beer to much it was still really fun. We spent a lot of the time just walking around see all the sites and eating lots of yummy food. I did however managed to drag Dan to the Anne Frank house which I have wanted to visit since I was small, it was very moving and emotional, I would 100% say if your in Amsterdam go but make sure you book online before. 

This was mine and Dans first adventure together and I hope theres more to come!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff